Welcome to Summer 2020 at Quissett!
While this summer will be different, there is still plenty going on around the yacht club. As a reminder, the calendar was published prior to some changes we made due to the pandemic, so please make sure you check before you head out for any events. Here are the updates for this week.
We have posted the Covid-19 protocols on the website. Please be sure to read and adhere to these guidelines when accessing public spaces around the harbor.
Events This Week
- Friday 6/26 Cruise – location changed from Cuttyhunk to Hadleys. Anyone interested in joining should still RSVP to Theresa by Thursday. firstname.lastname@example.org or (617)864-6363
- Friday 6/26 5PM H Class Fleet Meeting on QYC Sailing Deck (unless moved to virtual)
- Saturday 6/27 Early Bird Races as scheduled for S and H Class (2:15 and 2:30)
Next week all events will take place as scheduled except sailing class, Kidnic, and Waterlilies.
4th of July Weekend Events:
- The 4th of July parade is cancelled, but if you send pictures to QuissettMayor@gmail.com, they will be posted on Instagram @Quissett4th
- Colors will be filmed and broadcast by the Quissett Association (more details to come on where you can view it)
- Raft Up on July 5th will still take place but we encourage families to avoid actual rafting, and to anchor separately to maintain social distancing